Gravity Water Purifier
Potable water purification is necessity today especially in areas where electricity or running water is not available. In India water borne diseases are major source of illness for people living in rural & urban areas. Our people are still depended on well or community water taps for drinking water making it difficult to get pure drinking water. Today market is full of electric water purifier or online water purifier, hardly any choice in gravity filtration with germs & dust removal. Simple ceramic gravity filter can hold dust but can’t remove harmful germs responsible for diseases like diarrhoea, cholera, typhoid & fine sediment particles. Low cost gravity filter with plastic bodies are being sold as water purifier to genuine consumers. “Gravity” is product of Joint venture between British Berkefeld (Ind) & Fairey Industrial (UK). “Gravity” is a true water purifier. Why True? This is not just a ceramic Candle with plastic body but complete filtration equipment for our common households. With presence in more than 150 countries technology in “Gravity” is truly International and trustworthy with certification from NSF-US, WRAS etc. “Gravity” is non-electric water purifier and does not need a running water source. The body is made of high grade stainless steel with holding capacity of 10 lts.It keeps water odorless unlike plastic bodies. Filtration system is equipped with bio-silver cartridge filtration technology removing all harmful bacteria, germs and fine sediments. Available in beautiful looking table top model & very easy to assemble in minutes. Now give your family a clean drinking water all the times.
Why Cien (Gravity) Water Purifier: -
1. Very Easy to assemble.
2. Removes harmful bacteria and germs.
3. 0.5-micron porosity cartridge stops dust, sediment from water.
4. Best suitable for municipal water.
5. No need of running water
6. No electricity required.
7. Cost almost 5 times less then RO purifier and almost three times less then UV water purifier.
8. Bio-silver technology cartridge.
9. Easily available cartridge replacement. (Buy Online in seconds or on email /Phone).
10. Global Certification (certified by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation-US), WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service).
11. No service required.
12. Very easy to clean.